- Available in both 50 amp and 30 amp standard configurations
- Available in 120 and 120/240V
- Single and double shore power systems
- Installed in a sealed enclosure with hardware included
- Feature Carling Technologies ELCI combined breakers
E–188.8.131.52: Receptacles installed in a head, galley, machinery space, or on a weather deck, the receptacle shall be protected by a Type A (nominal 5 milliamperes) Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter (GFCI).ABYC ELCI Rules:
E-11.11.1: An Equipment Leakage Circuit Interrupter (ELCI) shall be installed with or in addition to the main shore power disconnect circuit breaker(s) or at the additional overcurrent protection as required by E-184.108.40.206.3 whichever is closer to the shore power connection. E-220.127.116.11.3: If the location of the main shore power disconnect circuit breaker is in excess of 10 feet (three meters) from the shore power inlet or the electrical attachment point of a permanently installed shore power cord, additional fuses or circuit breakers shall be provided within 10 feet (three meters) of the inlet or attachment point to the electrical system of the boat. Measurement is made along the conductors.